Wednesday 4 November 2015

"You are the great physician"

Prabhupada: And we laugh at us, so what is the wrong? We laugh at them. We tell them. So that struggle will go on.

Rupanuga: But we will laugh last.

Devotee (1): No, they'll say, "You're chanting Hare Krsna, but I can give you this pill and I'll take away your pain," or, "I can give you this medicine and correct your disease. You're chanting, but I am not seeing a practical result."

Prabhupada: No, I will say, "because I'm chanting you, you are my servant, you have brought the pill. (laughter) Because I am chanting, therefore Krsna has sent the pill through you."

Rupanuga: "You're simply working."

Prabhupada: "You're simply working as my servant, that's all."

Rupanuga: They can make.... We'll chant and dance and they can make the car to take us on kirtana, make the pills so we can keep healthy.

Svarupa Damodara: The best pill is this hari-nama.

Rupanuga: Actually, Srila Prabhupada, you are the great physician. Everyone should come under your treatment. They're taking this hari-nama as a bitter pill. But we are tasting it now, and after chanting and chanting, we're tasting, it's becoming sweeter and sweeter.

Prabhupada: Hmm. This is all of us?

Devotees: Oh, yes. 

 Morning Walk -- July 9, 1976, Washington D.C.



No comments:

Post a Comment