Thursday 21 August 2014

Srila Prabhupada Vyas Puja Celebration 2014

 


"I thank all of you very much for accepting me as your spiritual master, and I promise that I will take you back to home, back to Godhead. I ask you all to promise me to always chant at least 16 rounds, follow the regulative principles, read our books and try to preach this Krishna Consciousness Movement all over the world. So far my qualifications are concerned, I am simply trying to carry out the order of my Guru Maharaja." (Letter to: Nityananda - Delhi 12 November, 1971)


The program was hosted by Dayalu Nitai Das Prabhu who glorified Srila Prabhupada and spoke many of his pastimes. Many videos of Srila Prabhupada were shown. He also requested everyone to read Srila Prabhupada's books and hear his transcendental voice.  

 

Deity of Srila Prabhupada looking was looking exceptionally beautiful

Vyas Puja Offering given by one of the BIGVC student


Offerings by devotees

 



              

"Ei baro karuna koro vaishnava gosani" bhajan by devotees

Maha- Abhishek of Srila Prabhupada

Devotees dancing during guru-puja of Srila Prabhupada

Inaugration of the vyasa-puja offering book "Srila Prabhupad - Our Glorious Master" and a text book "Krishna - The Supreme Personality of Godhead" for Gurukula


 

Offerings for Srila Prabhupada


The program which was organised for the glorification of Srila Prbabhupada was attended by hundreds of devotees.





It was also decided that next Ritvik Initiation will take place on Govardhan Puja Festival

No comments:

Post a Comment